Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Brothers


So it was a quick trip but fun as heck and well worth the travel. Highlights include:

Big Jud's - of course.

Real Steel - Giant! Robot! Boxing! Plus a touching story about fathers and sons.

Melanie's Brothers' Reunion Spread - homemade soup, jerky, Chocodiles, diet Pepsi, a bowl of cookie dough, (that's right, a bowl of cookie dough just for us to eat), etc.

Prison Break
- thanks a lot, Dave. Now I have to go find it on DVD because I have to know what happens next.

My charming nieces and nephews - each one sweet and fun and funny. I only got kicked in the nose once which is pretty good considering how much uncle-torment I dished out over the course of two days. Kyle tagged me pretty good on accident. Blake pulverized my sternum - not on accident. Not at all.

My lovely sisters-in-law - such good women.

My brothers - the best of men.

I loved it.

6 comments:

Karen said...

This is my favorite post yet... some of my all time favorite people. I love you all.

Shalee said...

My boys ask for you daily. They are a little ticked you went home. Gotta figure out teleportation or something. So glad you came!!!

Dan said...

Had a Blast!!

Shalee said...

P.S. Hope you are recovering from your Blake-related injuries :)

Dave said...

Yeah it was great! Thanks for coming!

Dave said...

I loved it too, is was so fun and very rejuvinating. Prison break rules.