Friday, August 31, 2012

Upcoming B-Day for P-Faye

Yep, it's that time of year again. In just a few days, it will be Rap Master P's birthday, and she will be three years old. It's kind of crazy because I don't really remember ever being younger than she is right now. It's as though she arrived as a loud, bossy three year old who loves Aladdin. I know that's not so - that she began as a tiny speck with a pacifier that took up most of her face when she sucked on it. But time has gone quickly and here we are with her saying things like, "I want Chinese too" and "Oh, come on, Dad!" I'm not sure when this happened. Anyway, here are three shots tracking Parker through time. As you can see, she really has changed over the last few years -- from sweet cherub to mischievous whirlwind. 


 


1 comment:

Paul and Linda said...

I love the graduation of swing seats !