Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Listy-Listiness

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The book in the Bible.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last year sometime.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Yeah, because I like things that are messy and completely illegible.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pepper turkey from the Winco deli.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Two daughters.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I doubt it. I've met people like me and I don't like them very much.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? See answer to #3.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope. Tonsil free since the late 70's.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if I was interested in testing out the efficacy of adult diapers.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Flakes.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? As my dad used to say, "You're real strong. But smell doesn't count for everything."

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether or not I can take them in a fight to the death.

15. RED OR PINK? Red.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My gut.

17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Thanks to Verizon's Friends and Family plan, I never have to miss anybody ever again.

18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Fiber One bar.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A student talking on his cell phone, trying to get directions to East Jefferson and Mount Elliot.

20. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Aquamarine.

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh mown grass, hot motorcyle engine, Sunday pot roast, baking cookies, lilacs.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.

23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Tennis or volleyball. Not curling.

24. HAIR COLOR? I say blond. My daughters say brown.

25. EYE COLOR? green

26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Never.

27. FAVORITE FOOD? Pasta with cream sauce.

28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings.

29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Justice League: The New Frontier

30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black.

31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring and Fall, please.

32. HUGS OR KISSES? yes please

33. FAVORITE DESSERT? Coconut dream bars.

34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell.

35. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Bachelorette. (Deanna is kinda trampy. I mean, kissing six guys is one thing but kissing them with tongue on tv? All the "Oh, she's so classy" talk kinda goes out the window.)

36. FAVORITE SOUND? Wind through pine trees.

37. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

38. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Detroit, probably. Tijuana maybe.

39. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? No.

40. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Pocatello, ID

3 comments:

brownbunchmama said...

#39 is a complete falsehood!! Think again, man.

Paul and Linda said...

I agree with your Mother on #39 ! I am still laughing at the "efficacy of adult diapers" response ! Your slightly "off the wall" sense of humor in your writing puts you into the Dave Barry category. I read your posts most times with a smirk waiting for the drollness to be manifest.

Shalee said...

I enjoy lists...and I too am still chuckling about the true dependability of Depends.