Thursday, September 13, 2007

Randomness

I couldn't get yesterday's Doonebury to appear with sufficient resolution. So instead, I'll include the link and a transcript. The infamous Duke and his son Earl are talking about Larry Craig:

Earl: "Wish you'd seen Craig's statement, Dad. His greatest regret was that he'd brought 'a cloud over Idaho.'"

Duke: "'A cloud over Idaho'? That's the big whoop? Hell, I've brought clouds over Texas, Arizona, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alaska, Utah, and large swaths of Ontario!"

Earl: "Dad, no one's comparing you."

Duke: "And that's just in North America! Craig's a piker!"

For whatever reason, the line "Craig's a piker!" made me giggle like a little girl. I've always enjoyed the fierce pride Uncle/Ambassador/Governor Duke takes in his malfeasance.


My other bit of randomness for the day is this:

Does anyone know what kind of bug this is?

1 comment:

Darlene said...

It's a moth punker who lost its wings in a street brawl. Notice the tatoos.