Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Consolation Prize

With the correct answer of The Blues Brothers, Tracy Brewer Medley became the first ever Friday Film Quiz winner. Tracy requested that her fabulous prize be something involving "a puppy, Dolly Parton, the Eiffel Tower, and a mustache." Certainly, it sounds like something pretty fabulous doesn't it? If I was a Photoshop whiz, I'd create a King Kong-like Dolly scaling the Eiffel Tower, holding a puppy like a little Fay Wray. Sadly, my skills and software are woefully inadequate.

However, never let it be said that Mark didn't at least try. Therefore, I hereby award Tracy with the first fabulous FFQ prize, such as it is:




With results like this, I know everyone is going to be charging to be the next winner. All I can say is, be careful and try not to trample anyone. There are enough high quality prizes like this one to go around.

2 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

Tracy ! I don't even know you, but admire your humor !

lateshoes said...

Yay! I love her. I want a t-shirt of this image. Checking my iron-on supplies right now.
;-)