Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Who Was Ever Watching This Show?


Seriously, who? I've never met a person in my life who ever said, "You know what show I think is really funny? Two and a Half Men! I watch it every week." And yet, it has huge ratings and and crazy Mr. Tiger Blood was the highest paid actor in television because of it. This is as big a mystery to me as how According to Jim stayed on the air for eight years. (How did that one not get canceled immediately much less last for most of a decade?) Who are these people? Is it some vast, dumb-wing conspiracy? Explain it to me.

3 comments:

Shalee said...

out of curiosity we turned it on the other night after watching a bit of Charlie's tragic Piers Morgan interview. Wish I had those minutes back....

Paul and Linda said...

Isn't it wonderful that television can afford us the opportunity of watching a man self-destruct ?

I read the disturbing news that as a result of this most recent escapade his son was removed from his home. He had custody because the Mother is in rehab ! What chance does this kid have ? Maybe his grandfather can step forward ...

This show, According to Jim, and others are the perfect examples of the dull and unnecessary drivel on t.v. when shows such as Pawn Stars and American Pickers are available for your viewing pleasure. (Not to mention Ice Road Truckers and American Choppers and others on my tivo list !)

Dave said...

How dare you, it's my favorite show