Friday, March 18, 2011

Film Quiz Friday

Sorry this is a little later than it should be. I had an all-day thing at work that allowed me no free time to do the important things and once I got home, I had to help Suzanne clean up after two heating and cooling guys made a giant mess of the house. So now, floors mopped, dinner eaten, I have a moment to post this week's quote. Remember - no Googling for answers. You either know it or you don't. Good luck.


"Greta, please! I'm on my knees in a 900 dollar suit!"

6 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

You and I are obviously not going to the same movies !

Try something like : "ET phone home !" or "Frankly, Miss Scarlett ... "

Dan said...

Jim Carrey in Liar, Liar.

Mark Brown said...

Ding. We have a winner!

Linda, I knew you wouldn't know this one because I know you aren't a fan of Jim Carrey, even a little.

Dan, what do you want for your fabulous virtual prize?

Dan said...

I'll have to give it some serious consideration. Dolly Parton with a stache was a pretty high bar to have set before me.

Karen said...

I am not a Jim Carey fan either but I am embarrassed to say I found this movie particularly funny. Couldn't have picked out the quote though. I think your blog viewers need to give you a quote and have you guess since you are the movie guy!

Dan said...

Ok, I've got it. Everyone needs to know who Karuku is. If you would be so kind and post his picture without saying anything smarmy about it, that would be great.