Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A few Detroit pictures by photog extraordinaire, Tony Mosier

The great Detroit train station in all its ruined glory. This building is about half a mile from where I work. When the weather is nice, I sometimes walk over there on my lunch break.


A view of downtown from the Compuware building. That's Comerica Park, home of the Tigers, in the upper right hand and Ford Field, home of the ultra-lame Lions, just beyond it.


Greektown. Home to neither Tigers nor Lions but rather men with thick eyebrows named Stavros.

All these photos were taken last winter when Tony, my best friend of 18 years, came out for a visit. He also took some great pictures of my daughters that I'll post another day.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

PLEASE publish some pictures of the city when the weather is better. In this dreary light, the city looks as depressing as I imagine it to be.