Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Spirit Revisited

A couple of months ago I wrote a very long post about Will Eisner's comic book character The Spirit and the upcoming movie adaptation by Frank Miller. Many people (my mother and wife, especially) complained about the length of the post and about how "boring" it was.

Well, thanks to the magic of Netflix, I've finally seen the film version of The Spirit and I have some things to say about. However, partly due to prior complaints and partly due to the fact that I can say what I mean in very few words and still get the gist of it across, I'll be brief:



It's really stupid. Don't spend money to see it. Don't waste precious time watching it for free.

Simple enough?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post cracks me up. Ok, ok...I'll skip this one. Thanks! :)