Friday, April 1, 2011

Film Quiz Friday

This week's quote comes from a film from the 90s that had a troubled production history of swapped-out directors and a studio-led final cut. As I recall, it performed alright at the box office but then took on a second life as a video/DVD favorite. Another film covering the same subject material came out just six months after this one was released.

"You die first, get it? Your friends might get me in a rush, but not before I turn your head into a canoe, you understand me?"

4 comments:

Dan said...

I should have known this one without looking it up. IT is one of my all time favorites. Great movie!

Shalee said...

OOOOOOOO!!!! I KNOW, I KNOW!!

That would be Tombstone.

I am surprised you didn't go for one of the hundreds of fabulous lines from Doc Holliday! My all time favorite: "I'll be your Huckleberry." :) Great movie!

Mark Brown said...

In what must be a land-speed record, Shalee is the winner of this challenge!

Her acknowledgement that Tombstone is a great movie cements her already solid reputation as one of the coolest SIL's around.

What do you want for your fabulous prize, Sheesh?

Shalee said...

What I reeeeeeeally want for my prize is for you to surprise me. Gimme the best you got.

(aka- I seriously cannot think of a darn thing :) )