Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Film Quiz

Here comes a slow pitch right down the middle. If you have won in the last three weeks, please let the other kids have a turn.

"Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, 'I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.' Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

9 comments:

Shalee said...

AAAAHHHHHH! Really?! Classic.

Captain Admiral said...

I think the only people who don't know this are people who died before 1986, and my mom, who hasn't watched a movie since 'that nice Julie Andrews' was in the Sound of Music.

Paul and Linda said...

Lest we forget !

I fear if I said my favorite and most quoted line from this flick it would be counted as "spoiler". I'll bring it on after the winner logs in.

J'Amy Day said...

Need...more...brain...power!

I'm so bad at this.

Dan said...

I didn't know it, so I googled it. I must hang my head in shame and say that I have never seen this movie all the way through. Just bits and pieces.

Suzy said...

Seriously? Ferris Bueller, already...sheesh!!

Paul and Linda said...

Of course, Suzanne !

Now for my favorite line ...

"Anyone ? Anyone ?"

I must have used that 4-5 times a month when teaching my little cracker jacks of 12 yr. old scripture scholars, and they n.e.v.e.r got it. The Ben Stein line, who could forget ?

Karen said...

I never was too good at baseball....

Darlene Young said...

Our favorite is "Want some gummy bears? They're nice and warm because they've been in my pocket."

I also like the synthesizer that makes a song out of coughs and sneezes.

And: "Never had a single lesson."
And: "So THAT'S how thing are in their family." (or something like that)