Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Film Quiz

I feel like the previous FFQ was a little too easy. When you have multiple people saying, "I know what it is but I'm not saying," then I know I've gone too soft. So here's something a little tougher. I'll give a few hints: it's in black and white, it's considered one of the first of its kind, and it features at least one quote (not this one) that is still part of the popular vernacular. Good luck.

"When a man's partner is killed, he's supposed to do something about it. It doesn't make any difference what you thought of him. He was your partner and you're supposed to do something about it. And it happens we're in the detective business. Well, when one of your organization gets killed, it's bad business to let the killer get away with it, bad all around, bad for every detective everywhere."

3 comments:

Dan said...

Yeah, no clue on this one. Well done sir, well done indeed.

Paul and Linda said...

Was it said by Humphrey Bogart ? Is so, I have a guess; if not, I stand w/Dan.

Captain Admiral said...

Another one of my favorite films. This one is the stuff dreams are made of.
(Too on-the-nose?)