Saturday, November 22, 2008

SIGH


After a stop for dinner in Jackson, MI and for gas somewhere before Chicago, we made it to Oglesby around 11:30 p.m. We crashed pretty immediately and woke up refreshed at about 8.

Suzanne then asked if I'd given the realtor the list of houses from the OTHER side of the paper she'd handed me last night. Apparently, there were like eight more houses in Ottowa on the list that I didn't know about or tell the realtor about. Sigh.

We've still got plenty of houses to look at and there's still a chance that we'll get into some of these other Ottowa houses today, but still - SIGH. Sometimes it's hard being human, you know?

2 comments:

brownbunchmama said...

We do wish you luck and we're thinking of you!! Hang in there !

Paul and Linda said...

If you move to Oglesby, and I go to visit you there, will that mean I have found my roots ?

Love,
Linda (Oglesby) Day