Friday, January 25, 2008

A Few Pictures




The day before Christmas break, the girls and I took a box full of gift bags to my work and delivered them to my students. The bags had an orange, some candy, and other little goodies. We wanted the girls to feel that Christmas was about more than just getting that coveted Hannah Montana doll. So they were my little elves and it turned out to be a really rewarding experience. While we were handing out stuff at the school, Raymond Abramson, the math teacher, pulled out his camera and took a couple of photos. It's nice having really photogenic children.



This photo, obviously, is from my work's annual Thanksgiving feast. One of my students brought his little niece and everyone fawned over her because she was so cute. I'm a sucker for little kids and so I spent some time with her. I didn't have much to entertain her with so I let her go through my wallet and look at the pictures and pretty credit cards. She was a sweetheart.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

What's with that smug smile?