Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Something to Make My Parents Freak

88% Barack Obama
87% John Edwards
87% Hillary Clinton
82% Chris Dodd
77% Joe Biden
76% Bill Richardson
57% Mike Gravel
57% Dennis Kucinich
53% Rudy Giuliani
51% John McCain
45% Mitt Romney
42% Tom Tancredo
38% Mike Huckabee
32% Fred Thompson
16% Ron Paul

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

Um... So I took this online quiz that asks a series of questions about my opinion on current events. Then it tells you which candidate supposedly matches with what you believe. As you can see, the results will undoubtedly make my parents feel sad and disappointed that their son has gone so far off the chosen path. Ah well. Dad doesn't read my blog and Mom only looks at it about once a month when I tell her there are photos of my daughters here. So chances are, neither of them will see this. (My in-laws will probably just keep their horror to themselves.)

The thing that surprises me is that I thought I answered in a more conservative fashion. I didn't think the three Democratic candidates would necessarily be my top three. I didn't think ol' Mitt would be so far down there. Of course, it is just an online survey -- we're not exactly talking about rocket science here.

Anyway, find out your secret, deep-dark Presidential candidate desires here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny how brothers can be so different. It's ok, i still love you.


84% Mitt Romney (R)
78% Fred Thompson (R)
77% John McCain (R)
69% Mike Huckabee (R)
65% Tom Tancredo (R)
60% Ron Paul (R)
59% Rudy Giuliani (R)
46% Bill Richardson (D)
39% Barack Obama (D)
39% Hillary Clinton (D)
37% John Edwards (D)
36% Chris Dodd (D)
27% Joe Biden (D)
27% Mike Gravel (D)
23% Dennis Kucinich (D)

Mark Brown said...

Well, let's be consensus builders and point out that we're only a few points apart on Rudy Giuliani.

Anonymous said...

No freak out here...not even surprise or sadness or disappointment. We'll see what November brings!