Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stephen R. Covey's New Career

After many years of teaching people across the world how to more effectively lead their lives and their families, speaker and author Stephen R. Covey is entering the world of music. Unbeknownst to many of even his closest friends and family members, Mr. Covey is an excellent singer with a unique lyrical interpretation all his own. He is following up the success of his many books with his first album entitled, Effectivized! On the album, Mr. Covey covers musical hits from a variety of sources -- from a rollicking version of The Captain and Tenille's "Muskrat Love" to a scorching cover of Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer." Here now is the first single from Effectivized! Backed up by longtime rock veterans Peter Buck and Mike Mills, Mr. Covey truly rocks the house. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Darlene said...

And his voice is so very familiar . . .


BTW, I love the Bassho haiku. I first read that one in some J. D. Salinger book ("Raise High the Roofbeams, Carpenters," I think, but I could be wrong because I read everything he wrote in the course of about two weeks once). Did you go through a Salinger phase?

brownbunchmama said...

Happy April Fool's Day to you too!
Very Funny !!

Karen said...

I was so ready to write a scathing post that could be wrapped up in three little words "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Then, of course, I realized..... you were! Too funny Mark! I find this particularly humorous as on Chris' night stand "The Speed of Trust" lies, barely cracked open... I think he is supposed to read it for work. He tried and well, will probably fail.

Mark Brown said...

Karen,

Of all your traits that I love (and there are many), your gullibility has got to be one of my favorites.

Want to go on a Wunt Hunt?