Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tag Catch Up


From Clarktastic:

8 favorite TV Shows (in no particular order because my tastes and preferences change)
Two Thousand Acres of Sky
The Forsyte Saga
DWTS
Lost
Brothers and Sisters
Desperate Housewives
The Office
The Simpsons



8 things I did yesterday
Auditioned my potential replacement
Ate a Cold Cut Combo from Subway
Bought moving boxes
Blogged
Talked to my mom on the phone
Watched a Malcolm in the Middle rerun
Helped Suzanne with some Christmas stuff
Cleaned off my desk


8 favorite restaurants
Olive Garden
Eph's
Big Jud's
Qdoba
Bosna
Peking
Kirby's Coney Island
The Garden

8 things on my wish list
I only have two:
A safe, uneventful move
A happy, health family well settled in our new home


And from SIL Amy:

"SCATTERGORIES...use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things. Nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Mark
BOY NAME : Matthew Rohrer
GIRL NAME: Marsha Brady
OCCUPATION: Manager at a Wendy's
COLOR: Magenta
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Muffler
BEVERAGE: Mango juice
FOOD: Mashed potatoes
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Mirror
A PLACE: Mars
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Madness on the roads
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Man, it's hot in here!

No comments: