Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some Survey Goodness

1) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Was it good?

There Will Be Blood at the Center Theater in Idaho Falls, Idaho. It was interesting and cool to look at. I probably won't see it again any time soon and I'd only give qualified recommendations to certain people when it comes to seeing it. So take that for what it's worth.

2) What is your favorite tv show?

Lost. Can't get enough of it. Also, though I'm a little embarassed to write it, I really like Dancing With The Stars. Yup.

3) What is the last album you bought (or stole from the internet, or burned from a friend) that you loved?

That I loved? Hmmm. I downloaded The Highstrung's Get the Guests right before coming out here but I can't say I LOVE it. The last album that I absolutely loved was probably Regina Spektor's Begin to Hope. I listened to that an awful lot.

4) If you were in charge of People Magazine’s Sexiest Person Alive, who would win?

Hmm. This is a toughie. It's one thing for Suzanne or my mother-in-law to say George Clooney or Ben Affleck. It's somehow different for a guy to say things like that. Nevertheless, at the risk of sounding weird or pervy, I'd have to say either Salma Hayek, Parminder Nagra, or possibly Julianne Hough.

5) Who is your favorite artist? (Like art artist)

Edward Hopper. Don Ricks. LeConte Stewart. John Hafen. Mike Mignola. Will Eisner.

6) What is your favorite musical/opera/play?

I love The Night Thoreau Spent In Jail. The Diviners. The Rainmaker. Into the Woods.

7) What do you think is the worst song ever recorded?

Wow. Another tough one. So many to choose from. I could say anything by Rascal Flatts but that would bring the smackdown from every family member I have on both sides. Um. That Barbie song from ten years ago? I think the band was called Aqua or something. Anything by Rick Astley? I'll have to think about this one.

2 comments:

Shalee said...

Oh so many things I could comment on...let's narrow it down. I laughed out loud picturing you watching Dancing with the Stars! Good call on not continuing with the Rascal Flatts thing...and an additional good call on the shout-out to Don Ricks, one of my Sunnydell peeps :) (his house is for sale...you wanna buy it??)

Anonymous said...

The worst song ever written and even more notably, the worst song ever performed is In The Summertime by Mungo Jerry. That song is capable of making me, a pretty peace-loving lady, turn into a raging stabbing monster. I would stab Mungo Jerry in the flesh if I could. :)