Monday, March 17, 2008

Whoopie-Ti-Yi-Yay

Back in the saddle again. My desk-side radiator is too hot, the students out in the hall are too loud, and I'm about to go to a meeting that, undoubtedly, will be way too long. Yup. I'm back and I feel right at home.

I've actually had a fairly productive day. I taught twice this morning, cleaned out the back office (as per Rowland's command), speed read four essays on feminism and horror films, and revamped Mr. Blog here (with masthead help from the much-more-computer-savvy-than-me Tracy Medley). I still have five installments of The Decalogue to view but I'm at least on the downhill side with that. (Contrary to what you might think about a ten hour series of Polish films based on the Ten Commandments, it's both entertaining and powerful. The performances so far have just been pure, Polish dynamite. Really good.)

Anyway, I don't have anything of worth to share today and so I turn to my good ol' standby: Toothpaste for Dinner. I post this particular one in honor of my trip to Idaho which is actually the original home of black ice.

toothpaste for dinner
toothpastefordinner.com

No comments: