Thursday, May 8, 2008

Even Though Shalee Didn't Tag Me, I'm Doing This Anyway

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was attending Idaho State University and was recently engaged to Suzanne. I drove a black Corsica with gold trim that I named Rico.

2. Five things on my to-do list:
- Get in touch with the grad director and confirm that I really, really am done with coursework despite what I was told earlier this week.
- Start assembling a QE reading and viewing list.
- Mow the lawn.
- Type up my assessment recommendations for my students.
- Get some freaking chocolate, man. I'm dying here!

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
Wheat Thins, homemade nachos, M & M's, chips and salsa, Oreos.

4. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
- Quit my job immediately.
- Have Suzanne quit her job immediately.
- Spend the summer traveling.
- Buy a few houses. (One in Idaho, one in Michigan, one in Utah, one in southern California.)
- Give 5 million dollars to my current place of employment and tell them they can have it on the condition that they hire an all new administrative staff. (Ha! I'm evil!)

5. 3 bad habits:
I bite my nails.
I swear sometimes.
I criticize my boss behind his back (and, worse yet, in front of his back.)

6. 3 places I have lived:
Hodge, Louisiana
Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Westland, Michigan

7. Jobs I've had:
Cleaning the parking lot First Security Bank for my dad.
Babysitting for the Hammond family in American Falls.
Data entry for Alliance Title and Escrow in Rexburg.
Burger King.

8. Five things people don't know about me:
I worked at Burger King.
I was the fastest checker at the Boise Winco grocery store during the summer of 2000.
My genealogy connects me to Abraham Lincoln and Daniel Webster.
My dream job as a child was to be an architect.
I once accidentally broke open a fellow cast member's eyebrow during rehearsals for a play I was in and he had to get ten stitches.

9. 5 people to tag:
Y'all know who you are. Get to work!

4 comments:

Shalee said...

Okay, I get the point. Can we be friends now?? Please :)

Mark Brown said...

Yes, but only because you're Larry Craig's niece.

Paul and Linda said...

Hodge, LA ? Is that anywhere near the Black Hole of Calcutta ? (And where is the Black Hole of Calcutta,
anyway ? )

Paul and Linda said...

Add-on : I was just finally rdg. your profile to discover one of your fav. films is "Always". The one w/ Richard Dreyfuss and Holly Hunter ? This is on my top list, too. You have left off "Whale Rider" also on our dual list !