Friday, May 16, 2008

Yay for me



A couple of days ago I received notification that I've won one of Wayne State's Graduate Professional Scholarships for 2008-2009. This means that my tuition for the next two semesters is on the house. This is a good thing because, even though WSU can't seem afford custodial staff half the time, school there is ridiculously expensive. (I'm not sure where the money goes. Maybe the President has a gold-plated desk or something.) So anyway, yay. Free school and another notch to put on the ol' curriculum vitae.

6 comments:

Paul and Linda said...

Ditto on the "YAY" ! My tax dollars at work in a way I approve !

Jennifer said...

Yay for you!!

brownbunchmama said...

Way to go, Mark!! We love good news!!

melanie said...

Congrats, Mark!!

Suzy said...

Yay for us!! (Love, Our checking and savings accounts)

But seriously...it's about frickin' time!

No seriously, congrats!! :-)

Darlene said...

Wahoo! Congrats.